The chronicles of a Friesian mare who happened upon an owner who lives outside the show ring....

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

XC Schooling at UNH




I love the UNH cross country course. I did my Bachelors at UNH and rode every semester of the four years I was there. What a great time.....the good 'ole days for sure. Anyway, when a fellow foxhunter and friend of mine offered to take us XC schooling during the discounted special schooling day I couldn't say no!


Daatje was awesome. We schooled most of the Novice questions and a couple Training level questions (the steps and the water......really the water was a bit of a stretch!) and she was super. I brought along my camera and took a bunch of photos of Jan and Alice. Jan was nice enough to take some shots of Daatje and I too. They came out blurry, but you can still see what we're doing!


Training water option...


What used to be the Saw Mill...



I so need a new camera that's better with the action shots. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment